Friday, September 12, 2008

You Like?

For awhile now that pink background was driving me a little nutty - just too bright for me, and I do love pink! And while I like a good retina-burning as much as the next person, it was too much. And recently a new reader, EvilCoworker, came across my little corner of the Internet, and quite frankly, I felt embarrassed. Like having company over when the house is a wreck! I figured I had to do something to clean this place up! So...you guys like the new colors? I kept the some of the pink, and on EvilCoworker's suggestion I added some gray. I was thinking blue (or purple, that's my favorite), but the gray really does look good. And do you know what I just realized...I have a pair of shoes that have gray, light pink, and a little reddish/maroon color in them. No wonder I like it so much!

No comments: