Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big Day

So tomorrow's a big day for people going to see people in the medical profession! I did have a doctor's appointment, but it was just more of a "Hi, how's it going?" kind of thing. Screw that, I've seen you people enough lately. Canceled that shit. My grandmother also has a doctor's appointment. Probably something pretty similar to mine, only she's actually going. Good for you, Grandma! A coworker is starting his day at the chiropractor. Are those people real doctors? I dunno..never been to one. Also, I know of 2 people going under the knife! I hope for speedy recoveries for the both of you. And SOMEONE (hint hint) better keep me updated on how they're doing! It's bad enough I had to hear about the news second hand...wtf?! I thought we were close! Nah, I guess I can understand not saying anything...but it's me! I'll tell you when (if) I get my tonsils taken out! True, you and everyone else. What's your point?

I've been thinking about that...I need to call an ENT. No need to wait until there's a problem again. I just don't want to do it! I don't want someone hacking my tonsils out...that's going to interfere with me eating. I don't like it when I can't eat. True, I can have lots of ice cream, but I can have lots of ice cream now! Mmm...food (except canned peas...that's disgusting). And it's not just that I don't want the procedure done, and having to recover, I don't even want to go and talk to someone. Yes, I know I need to, and in the end I'm sure things will turn out for the better (otherwise I might go postal on some doctors - do you people hate me that much?!), but I hate going to the doctor. Hate hate hate it! I don't want you touching me. I don't even want to have to call your office and make the appointment. Now I'm all bent out of shape just thinking about it. What if they decide I should keep them? That seems just as bad as them coming out!

No comments: