Saturday, September 20, 2008

Football!

A few days ago a friend of mine mentioned that he knows a guy that has some extra Carolina Panthers tickets available for all home games, and he's selling them. I'd love to go to a Panthers game this year. I've been to at least one game for the past, I dunno, 4 or 5 years. Good times!

Thinking about those tickets definitely played into my dream last night. I dreamt about going to a game, but it certainly wasn't down in Charlotte. It's almost like the stadium was up in Boone, the size and the shape were very similar to the way things looked when I was at App. I was there with a bunch of coworkers, and one of the guys, EvilBoss, was able to get us into the stadium quicker because he knew a secret entrance, all we had to do was go as a group because the line didn't allow for individuals. Also, as we were going through the line we were given some type of Panther paraphernalia, a t-shirt, towel, etc. When we finally made it into the stadium, the arguing started. There was no assigned seating (as the seats weren't individual seats but more like bleachers), and no one could agree on where to sit. Someone didn't want to sit too close to the marching band because they're loud and annoying. Someone else didn't want to sit too far to one end of the stadium because then it would be hard to see when play was the other end. It made me think of us trying to decide on where we want to go to lunch. That's a battle on a daily basis. Anyways, the dream ended with me sitting there getting pissed because no one agree on where to sit and the game was starting. I woke up all balled up and laying on top of one of my arms, and it was completely numb. Oh the pins and needles when it woke up!!

Oh...I'm thinking the odds of the Panthers starting this season 3-0 are very, very good! Everyone should be watching tomorrow!

No comments: