Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stupid Pregnancy Dream

Yet again, I had another dream I was pregnant. I guess I can't complain, I haven't had one lately. All I really remember was that I was walking through the mall with a friend of mine, and we bumped into another friend of ours and her mother. Now, in real like I know this second friend is pregnant, and that's news I found out recently. But we all stopped and talked for a bit, and then everyone noticed I was pregnant. I don't know if I was embarrassed or ashamed, but when they noticed, all I wanted to do was crawl under a rock and hide. My uncomfortable feelings didn't last long - as I was standing there fidgeting, I suddenly felt physically uncomfortable. Not to be gross, but it was almost like a heavy day on my period, the feeling of needing to change a tampon before an accident happens. Then it hit me, I shouldn't be having that feeling if I'm pregnant. Was I about to have a miscarriage? I stood there with the ladies still chatting away, my face turning white and tears in my eyes. Without saying anything to them, I broke away from the group and started to make my way to...somewhere, (the bathroom maybe?) then I woke up.

No comments: