Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Burn Baby

I don't remember a whole lot about my dream last night, other than I was at work and two men were standing at the entrance of shared my cubicle (it's not really a cubicle, there are three of us there) suggesting that we take home anything valuable. I shrugged off their suggestion, but they kept repeating it, and then one of the guys nodded to a little stuffed husky I have on my desk (it looks like Sable!) until I grabbed the toy in my arms. Later I realized that the two men were arsonists and they were going to burn down my office building. Hahha!

I'm going to break down and call an ENT tomorrow and talk them about getting my tonsils looked at. The last 2 days my throat has been a little sore at times. I was reading some of the post-op directions on a few different websites...man am I going to be miserable if they need to come out! I could end up missing 7-10 days of work (does that count weekends?), and also vomiting with streaks of blood is normal. Awesome! The sites also suggest drinking lots of fluids. The only thing that worries me about this is that I'm so bad about being sick and drinking. I hate getting that yucky taste in my mouth that ruins the flavor of everything. Booo!

No comments: