Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still Homeless

I've mention before that it doesn't quite feel like home yet, living with the roommates. I swear to you I'm not unhappy, just still not settled. Even my dreams are about me trying to find my place at home. The other night I dreamt that I had been spending the summer living with my current roommates, and summer was coming to an end so I had a decision to make. Would I continue living with them, or would I move back to my own place which I was still paying rent on, and live there while I finished my last semester of school? School, yeah really...that was quite some time ago! In the end I decided to move back to my own place and live alone. I think a lot of it is we don't use a lot of my stuff...99% of what's in the kitchen is their stuff. And that makes sense...there's no reason to have two sets of dishes or pots & pans. I know I'm dwelling on this, but it bothers me...I mentioned one dream, but it's happened a few times. When I refer to the house, I don't say "my home", even after the roommates have corrected me a few times!

No comments: