Monday, June 15, 2009

Pay Yer Bills

After I got home today I headed upstairs to make a pit stop in the ladies room before heading out for an easy run. I flushed the toilet like normal then headed off to find the roommies before heading out. And that's when the fun discussion started. We have no water. Turns out GuyRoommate thought he paid the water bill, which he did not. GirlRoommate found the delinquency letter, unopened, in a stack of mail. He was mad, she was upset, and me - I laughed. What can you do? Haha it totally sucks that we can't keep flushing the toilet like normal and I'm not getting a shower in the morning, but heck, it's one night and it won't be that bad. I bought a few gallons of drinking water so we can wash up a little, brush the ol' teeth. And all of the kitties have plenty to drink. I don't know why, but I find the whole situation comical!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh man that is a major bummer, but I think you're right! It's done, there's no taking it back so really all you can do is laugh and make the best of it.