Thursday, June 18, 2009

Girly Bitching

Since I just wrote a post that was all sorts of whiny, why not keep it going, right? Work...not even gonna go there. Let's talk about my weight. So after two months of weighing in over my goal weight at Weight Watchers I quit going. Over the the last few months I've put on 10 lbs. Yeah, I know 10 pounds isn't a whole lot, but when you're not very tall, I think it's more noticeable. The weight doesn't have a lot of room to spread out, it just all kind of pools in the middle. Before we went on vacation I had been doing a mix of running & walking after work. Then we went on vacation and I ate like a little moo-cow. After vacation ended I planned on getting back on track, but excuses kept cropping up. The day after my vacation ended I had a soccer game. In my first 2 seconds on the field some asshat kicked me on my right shin. The bruise is still coming out. It slightly uncomfortable to walk and more painful to run. Last night's game wasn't too bad...I wore tall socks under my shinguards (which really prevented a lot of damage, NOT). Anyways, between my sore leg and the friggin heat I have no desire to go out and do something physical. But even before vacation when I was doing stuff it didn't seem like it was getting any easier, and that was quite frustrating. Ugh...ok, I'm done!

No comments: