Monday, June 29, 2009

I Want Lazy

Lately I've been in the mood to just chill out and hang at home, but it's just not happening. This past weekend at the wine blending party was a very good time, but I came home and was beyond exhausted. Between drinking, sleeping in a different bed, and sharing that different bed, I did not sleep well. When I got home yesterday, I took a shower, then put on my pjs - it was 1:30. Tonight was dinner with Ex-Cubicle Neighbor. Tomorrow's Big Slow Tom's Trivia, then on Wednesday it's soccer. So far nothing's planned for Thursday. I do have Friday off of work, and right now I so desperately want that day to chill out at home and do nothing. At first I was pretty gun-ho about having the house to myself, but now I don't really care if others are here, just so long as if I want to nap on my couch I can. Man I just want to be at home doing nothing. It feels like lately even when I am at home I have stuff to do. Make my lunch for tomorrow, clean the kitty litter boxes, do laundry. Now I realize none of those things are complicated, I just think it's the feeling of always going and/or doing, and dammit I just want a break!

No comments: