Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Few Updates

No big news, just thought I'd drop by and say hi. Overall things are going well. Two weeks ago in soccer some jackhole practically stomped on my leg giving me a nice bone bruise...it's been getting better, slowly. This healing process needs to hurry theh hell up. When it happened I commented to a friend I didn't know which would happen first, if I was going to cry or vomit from the pain. Dammit it hurt. But things are getting better, I just find it funny that it seems like it's that leg that Marco always wants to rub up against.

Speaking of Marco, he's still cute as ever. He did attack my hand the other night, leaving some little kitty claw scratches on my hand. Those also hurt, like little paper cuts. I think I've figured something out though, he likes his belly to be rubbed, but not his chest. I'll have to remember that.

I'm almost done with my whole car headache. I've gotten rid of my old one and now I just need to transfer the tags to my new one. And drop some cash to pay some property tax on the car since it's coming from out of state. Yay I love spending lots of money!

Hmm...nothing else fun and exciting going on. Well I guess that's not entirely true. I'm going out of town tomorrow for a friend's wine club blending party. I'm not 100% sure how things are going to work, but we're trying to make a new blended wine. I'm kinda nervous, I don't drink much any more, and I'm worried that I'm gonna be hammered after an hour or two and then crash earlier or end up with my head in the toilet. Oh I hope not!

No comments: