Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disappointed

Well, tonight was another game in the loss column, and it was such a disappointing loss...my teammates fucking rock. The teamwork and level of play out there tonight was awesome, and yet they don't get rewarded with a win. Me, yeah I still suck but I'm okay wit that. Even BGF played, which was a total surprise to me. Within the last 5 months he's had surgery to repair a torn acl and a torn rotator cuff. He was looking pretty good in goal. My leg's doing ok...I just need to get off my ass and do more so that when Wednesdays roll around and I'm trying to run on it I'm not being a whiner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you guys looked great last night! And at the rate new players are showing up everyone will only have to play like 2 minutes per game soon! :)