Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello

Not much going on here. I'm kinda tired tonight. I usually fall asleep with my tv on, and I set the tv's sleep timer so it doesn't stay on all night. Yeah...it didn't work so well last night. I fell asleep with the tv on, like normal, and when I woke up later it was still on. I had set the sleep timer for 40 minutes, and I was surprised that I fell so quickly and so heavily into sleep. Oh well, I rolled over and went back to sleep. I woke up again later, and the tv was still on! I was thinking that was the longest 40 minutes ever, but whatever. Later on I woke up again (grr...) and the tv was on, but it was black, and said "Game" in the upper corner. Weird - the tv was set to a different source. Did the kitty setup on the remote? But I was so tired from all the waking up I didn't care, I rolled over and went back to sleep. Later on I woke up to voices...the tv was back on cable! By that time I was pretty freaking annoyed, so I got out of bed, turned the tv off, and turned to walk to the bathroom. And then the tv was back on. Doh! I must not have hit the power button, oops! So I turned the tv off and turned again to go to the bathroom, and suddenly the tv was back on! WTF?! I tried two more times to turn that damned tv off, but it kept turning back on. The only thing I could guess was that buttons on the remote were mashed in. Finally I was so annoyed I unplugged the tv, made my pit stop in the bathroom, and then climbed back in bed and went to sleep. Later, when I decided it was finally time to get up, I told myself to find the remote. But there it was, on my night stand with my cellphone on top of it, just like I left it when I went to sleep. Yeah, I have no idea.

No comments: