Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hehe

It was around 2:30 this afternoon and I was using the restroom and I noticed my undies were on inside out. Maybe I was a little more tired than I realized this morning? Haha I felt dumb!

Tomorrow night is my first indoor soccer game, and I am nervous! Let me count the ways...I've never played indoor before. It's with a team of 10 people, and I only know two of them through Best Guy Friend. And he's not even playing! The last time I kicked a soccer ball was Thanksgiving night...I kicked one against a wall by myself for a few minutes. Before that, I can't even remember. I did play outdoor soccer, but that was 9th-12th grade, and we need not go into how old I am. My conditioning is going to be AWFUL. Since having my tonsils out I've been so slack about exercising. Might have to do with the fact that I'm so damn tired, but whatever. BGF says he's going...I don't know if he's the kind of moral support I need. Some people think BGF is a jackass, which I can understand. He's a sarcastic person, but don't take it personally! The problem is with my nerves, I think I won't find him funny. Silly Kimmy, it's just a game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've so done that before. More than once. It happens.

And good luck at your game!