Friday, January 2, 2009

Me Time

Holy crap has this evening been fantastic. I went out with for lunch, shopping, and a movie with BGF and wife, and then came home and cooked myself dinner. Then I spent the rest of tonight just working around the apartment, cleaning things up, getting rid of some trash, vacuuming, and such. Man, the place looks great! Anyone want to come over for drinks? It'll be BYOWhatever because I don't have a lot here, unless you want to help me break into the growler of beer I received for Christmas, but this place really does look fit to have company! And yes, this is a big deal because I am horrible at keeping things neat. The night at home I've been wanting so badly - it was definitely tonight, and it's been so awesome! And weird. Being home by myself for so long...for a moment I almost felt lonely. Don't worry, I got over that pretty quick!

No comments: