Thursday, January 1, 2009

Didn't Take Long

I've already had my first bad dream of the new year. Lately there's been a lot of baby talk going around. My bf's sister had a baby, the author of a blog that I follow is due any time now, a former coworker of mine is due on Sunday, a coworker's friend just had a baby, another coworker recently found out she was expecting....babies babies everywhere! Last night's dream (or should I say this morning's dream) wasn't me pregnant, which was cool, but it was two of my former coworkers. These two would never be involved in real life, one is married, the other is dating someone, and I don't even think they like one another.

In my dream the child appeared to be a product of a fling or a one-night stand, but not an actual relationship. She was going into Labor, and he wasn't even allowed to be in the room. All of the news of the birth was being delivered to him secondhand, mostly by me. He was so happy about all of the news, and he wanted nothing more to actually be there, but she was adamant that he stay away. She even named the baby with no input from him. My dream wasn't bad in the sense it was scary, it was just so heartbreaking. He was so frustrated and upset that he wasn't allowed to be involved. I woke up with that feeling of being so sick to my stomach and upset. Yuck.

No comments: