Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Slacker

Yeah, been pretty slack about writing on here lately. Honestly, I feel like I've been so damn busy I just want to sit on my couch like a bump on a log, not bang away on my keyboard. Heck, I've hardly even been home enough to sit on my couch. Left for MA last week on Tuesday night. I did have a good time, don't get me wrong, but I will NEVER EVER spend 16 HOURS in a CAR with my family AGAIN. NEVER. Even though I was back here in NC on Sunday, I spent pretty much the entire day with my BGF (Best Guy Friend) and his wife watching football. And even though I didn't hang out with anyone on Monday night, I was doing laundry, cleaning up, and there was a trip to the grocery store in there. Last night after trivia was my first chance to just sit on my couch and relax. Tonight I'm sure I'll be doing something to ring in the New Year...just not sure what, yet! So...let's see, that means tomorrow night is me & couch time. Woohoo!

No comments: