Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Real Quick

Just wanted to let you guys know disaster averted with the whole insurance thing. Yesterday I went to HR and asked what's up with my insurance being terminated. The HR lady pulled up my info online and my medical insurance was still intact. But she called Cigna and for some reason, unknown to everyone, the pharmacy portion of the insurance was canceled. The Cigna chick was going to re-enable it, then call the HR chick and let her know when it was ready, and she would in turn call me. Well, no one called but I stopped by Target last night and just asked them to run it and see if it would go through, and it did so I got my drugs. So I think I'm all set. Which is awesome because I feel like shit right now, and with my luck I'll need more drugs soon. Aren't I supposed to be feeling better?

No comments: