Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Made It

So the family and I have made it to Massachusetts without killing one another. I am glad, from the moment I walked in the door I was a happy girl getting to see everyone. It was fun to sit around and chat and be made fun of by everyone. Some of the guys like to give me a hard time, encouraging me to hurry up on the baby making. My grandparents only have one great-grandchild, and the guys think it's up to me to give them another. My poor mom, every time she walked into the room my cousins were giving me "advice" on how to score with a guy. They don't even care if there's any type of relationship - they just want me to have a baby. Why do I have to do all of the work...what's wrong with them knocking up some chick? Sheesh...us girls have to do everything!

No comments: