Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And It Feels So Good

It does, it really really does! Tonight we got our first win in indoor soccer! And I think I played my best game ever. I did have a pretty sweet shot on goal, damn that goalie for stopping it! I also saved a goal - the ball drilled me in my left thigh, and dammit it hurt! And everyone knew it, because yes I did yell out! It did make me feel pretty good that BGF said it was a goal-saving play, he didn't think he would have stopped it had I not been there. Yay!! Things did seems tense at a few times. Our goalie was sidelined because he earned a two-minute penalty and we had to play a man down. I didn't know that was a rule. Poor BGF, refs always hate him haha! The only thing that would have made the game any better is if my fat ass didn't have to play the entire game. A girl gets tired out there!

No comments: