Friday, February 20, 2009

Been Busy

Nah, I haven't really. Just more on the lazy side. Well, yesterday was a big day for me...the big 30th birthday. I keep saying that I don't mind 30 at all, but I do mind the gray hair! Quick! Someone grab some color and let's clean this up!

I didn't get into anything too crazy, went out with some AWESOME FRIENDS to Oxford in downtown. Eh, the place itself was ok. The beer was good, but I mean really, can you screw up beer? Find glass, pull tap. My prime rib dinner was ok. Just ok. Sigh, and I love some prime rib! But I truly did have a great time hanging out with BagelDave and other friends from Old Job. I miss seeing those guys on a daily basis. Nope, don't miss the job one bit, but those guys are so awesome! We were even talking about a Cinco de Mayo party we had last year at a friend's place, and we suggested he have a St. Patty's party at his house. He looked at us, shrugged, and said sure! Excellent!

Let's see, this upcoming Wednesday is playoff night for indoor soccer. Most of us have already agreed to play again next season. This past Wednesday didn't go so well...we did lose. One of my teammates even got shoved by a chick! (Did you hear about that? I saw her shove him and he laughed. And I laughed. HAHA!) The guys did compliment me that I've gotten significantly better since game one. I think so too. I'm a lot less nervous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did hear about that! And I laughed. And then I asked if he shoved her back (which of course he didn't but I totally would have backed him up). :)

And I plan on being at the game this Wed, too! I really like the early-ish ones.