Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't Call It a Comeback!

Aw yeah! Win #2 last night in indoor soccer!! I think I had a pretty decent game. BGF has been giving me a hard time all along, be more aggressive! He joked that he was going to torture my cat in front of me, or treat me like the onion in that Burger King commercial. BGF and another friend of ours even took to calling me "Angry Onion". I guess last night I finally listened - right near the end of the game I was trying to move the ball up the field, but I was stuck along the wall. The guy defending against me pretty much had me pinned to the wall, but I kept fighting and pushing my way and eventually moved the ball up the field. Yay me!! After the game BGF complimented me on my good work, saying that there was still a problem though. Now that I've shown I can play like that, I'll be expected to do it all the time!

In other fun news, I think my cat is retarded. I was chatting online with a friend last night when I realized I hadn't scooped his litter box. I walked over to it, detached the top, and scooped out the poo. Then I walked back over to my pc and chatted for a minute. As I was doing that, Marco hopped in his litter box and I figured he was going to, you know, use it! Nope, I glance over after a few minutes and he's laying down in the little box, chilling!

No comments: