Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slacker

On my way home from work tonight I stopped and had my eyebrows waxed. I hadn't been keeping up with them lately, and I figured I'll let someone else tame them and get me back in line to maintain them. As I was driving there, I thought to myself, why not have a girly night. Get the brows waxed, then go home, do a home facial, soak my feet and paint my toe nails...all sorts of girly fun stuff. But now that I'm home...I am feeling so lazy. You know, I could stop typing right now and get my footbath ready. Oh okay...back in a minute!

Oooo...feels so nice, the warm waters and the bubbles! I just hope I can keep this motivation going! I've just felt so lazy lately. I'll admit, part of it is just being so worn out from all that's happened in the last 2 weeks. Today is the first day that I haven't crashed out in a nap on the couch after work. Cross your fingers I make it until bedtime! The eyes are feeling heavy though. I have found myself stuck in that nasty cycle that I don't sleep well at night so I end up napping during the day for too long, and as a result I don't sleep well at night. Maybe this will be my turning point.

Things have been getting better. My eating habits are almost back to normal. I'm still not in the mood for milk - I have that yucky sick taste in my mouth, and that's just not cool with milk. Also, the bubbles in soda are a bit much. Oh well, do I really need a soda? Quite a few people even commented that I looked and sounded like I was feeling better. Just in time for the holiday break!

So, anyone got big plans for Thanksgiving? Is anyone braving the crowds and shopping on Black Friday? I'll be at Mom's for Thanksgiving...and that's all I have planned so far!

No comments: