Friday, November 14, 2008

More Of The Same

Things over the last few days haven't been much different. My poor little tummy's been on a roller coaster ride, but the vomiting's stopped, so I will not complain! Or at least I'll try not to, this has been rough. I felt terrible for my mom yesterday. She'd been with me throughout everything, and she ended up going home last night. She called to let me know she was home, and she couldn't have called at a worse time. I didn't get sick, but my poor tummy was in knots and I was not in the phone-talking mood! I could tell she was upset, feeling a little helpless that she couldn't do anything. It's okay Mom!

I did think this was funny...Tuesday night my brother called and asked my mom how I was doing, and at the time I was at one of my lower points so my brother said he'd call back with his technical question later. He called back on Wednesday and it just happened to be another time when I wasn't doing so hot, although it was better than I was on Tuesday. Mom jotted down his problem - he could get signed into his Hotmail account, but he couldn't see everything in his inbox, like the page wasn't fully loading. Is a tech support worker's work never done? Brother! I'm sick! Haha...I wrote out a few things for my mom to tell him to do, hoping that would fix the problem. I listened to them talk for a bit, and finally I decided to just suck it up and get on the phone and do the talking myself. How my brother managed to never upgrade his browser is beyond me, but he's good to go now! Just wait until he gets my bill...making me work while sick is going to cost you!

No comments: