Friday, November 28, 2008

Nice Day?

Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving yesterday? Honestly, I didn't. It was weird. Part of it is just me being off - I still don't feel like my normal self yet. I get so tired after barely doing any activity. The other part was actually spending Thanksgiving day with my family; this is the first time in 4 years I've done that. The last 3 Thanksgiving I've spent with GravyDave. I've always had to work the day after Thanksgiving, so I just stayed in town to be with my him, and then I'd go to Mom's on the weekend. This year I felt like I was on lockdown. We did the food thing, I hung out with my best friend Jackie, and then I was at a loss on what else to do. No way in hell was I going out shopping today. Screw that, there's nothing I wanted that bad (except maybe an Xbox, but whatever I still wasn't getting up). Usually when I go to my mom's we go out shopping, have lunch, hang out at the house, and then maybe shop some more. But no, this time is was being at home. And that was it. It felt like prison. And we were actually all getting along...

No comments: