Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stop Procrastinating!

I should be working on my self-review for work, but I just can't seem to focus. Or maybe it's not that I can't focus, I just have a piss poor attitude about it. My job is basically the same thing every day - honestly, it doesn't vary much. That saying, same shit different day, yep, that's my job. I'm not complaining that it can be redundant, but good grief, that doesn't give a girl a lot to write about. I look at some of the items and think, well I must be "technically competent" at it because I haven't been fired yet. I use good customer service skills, by hmm, well I do this by not swearing and yelling at the customer. The griping could go on and on but well, I need to get back to work. I've only had 3 weeks to work on this, it's due tomorrow, and out of almost 30 items I've managed to address 2 of them. It feels like homework. Blech.

No comments: