Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good Weekend

Man, I'm sad to see this weekend come to an end, it's been such a good one! Friday night I hung out with some coworkers after work. Saturday I hung out during the day and watched some stuff I DVRed. Man I love DVR! I had a lot of episodes of The Ultimate Fighter saved. It's a guilty pleasure, what can I say! At times I do wonder, aren't those guys worried that they might be doing damage to their brains? Forrest Griffin, my favorite fighter, is one of the coaches this season. He'll be fighting the other coach on July 5th out in Vegas. I imagine it would probably be pretty freaking sweet to be out there watching one of those fights. Now all I need to do is win the lottery so I can afford the hotel, fight ticket, plane ticket, etc. Unless someone feels like splurging on me - anyone? Anyone? Ah well...but it's still been an awesome weekend. It's been a lazy day today, watching more stuff I've recorded, but I am not complaining one bit! Maybe the goodness will run over into tomorrow...that'd be the nice way to start a 5-day work week!

No comments: