Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Watch It

The other day at work BagelDave sent me this link to a video on ESPN's website. Quite often he's sent me links that I almost immediately regret clicking on as soon as the content pops up. This time was different - he asked me if I had heard the story about the Summerville, SC men's high school basketball team. He suggested that I watch the video, it's a touching story. Dave sending a touching video? This must be good. I received the link in an email that he sent me at work, so I forwarded the email so I could watch it later. It was kind of busy at work, and Dave had already warned it was a long video. I didn't actually get to check out the link until tonight, and I am so happy I watched it at home. I didn't even make it two minutes before the tears started running. I totally recommend taking a little break and watching the video. It's an amazing and touching story that'll make you smile even with the tragedy.

No comments: