Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long Time No See

Wow, I haven't written on here in awhile! I have had some wild dreams that I've wanted to share. I would remember them when I woke up, but I'd forget them by the time I got in front of my computer. Oh well, I'm sure you're disappointed. What else has been going on...work is work. I did play tennis on Friday night. Wow, I am pathetic! My body is still so tired. My right forearm is sore! I was able to run around a lot more than I thought I would. Sometimes I really do amaze myself. My best friend Jackie came up yesterday and stayed the night with me. That was awesome! It's been quite some time since she's been here. I was telling her I didn't care what we did when she came up, even if we just sat on opposite ends of the couch and stared at each other all evening, I was just so happy that she would be in town. But we did more than just sit around the apartment. We had dinner Ben's Place, stopped by Woody's in City Market, and then headed over to Alibi. I've only been to that bar twice. First time it was pretty empty. Last night was way different. Apparently that was the ending point for the Raleigh Typhoon (which I think is a big scavenger hunt). Some folks wearing Appalachian State University t-shirts won. Go Mountaineers!! And there was a lot of break dancing going on. Yep, I stayed seated. No one was going to see my lack of rhythm. What else has been going on...not much. Watching some tv, walking through the neighborhood in the evening...that's about it! Ooo! I did have lunch with BagelDave one day. Man, that was so awesome! It's the first time we've done something like that since I left Old Job. I certainly hope we do that again!

No comments: