Sunday, July 6, 2008

This Sucks

 

 

 

I don't know how much justice the picture is going to do, but man am I pissed. Those are the scratches that the gate in the parking garage left when it came down prematurely and whacked my car. And that's the second time I've been hit! The first time I didn't care, it just scratched the black paint off of the windshield wiper on the back of my car. This I'm not so happy about it. And I hate confrontation. I just am not looking forward to going to talk to the parking people. Ugh. I don't to talk about this anymore.

What else is going on....went by myself to Fox & Hound last night to watch the UFC fight. Wow that place was packed! I ended up asking three guys in a booth if I could sit with them. They were nice and said it was fine. Didn't really talk to them much else. Let's see....no fireworks for me this year. My old roommate and I did try and go watch them on Friday night. Darn you rain! I feel like it's rained a lot on the weekends this year, but not so much during the week. I can't really focus right now...thinking about the whole car thing makes my tummy turn. :-(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man that sucks about your car! I hope you're able to get it resolved without any problems! I would be SO pissed. Especially if it had happened before!