Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Anybody miss me? I think I heard a "yes" from the crowd. Woohoo! I know I haven't been around much lately, and part of it's laziness. A week ago Wednesday I came home and my cable was out due to bad weather. Since I'm not really sure why I own a computer other than to look at things on the Internet, I decided to turn the pc off. And it's stayed off until today. Wow. Now I have checked my email from work, but I haven't done much else. I have missed reading about all of you guys, but for some reason, the thought of coming home and sitting down and being in front of the computer was so incredibly unappealing. I did have good intentions of sitting down and filling you guys in on what's going on with me, but it's going to have to wait for a little bit. I've got a terrible headache at the moment, so I think I'll go sit on the couch for a bit!

No comments: