Monday, July 7, 2008

Mini-Update

So I went and stopped by the parking people office to talk about my car. I think the lady I was talking to might have been on drugs because I told her what happened and she said, "Ok, that's nice" and then kind of stared at me for a second before asking someone else what to do. That's nice? I mean, I'm sure she was just responding to acknowledge that I had just said something, but "that's nice"? I dunno...that just struck me funny. But she took down my info and had one of the big dogs give me a call. He was really nice, talking about having an adjuster person look at it. So things were relatively painless, but I just stress over stuff like this. The adjuster person is supposed to call me this week, and the guy on the phone was extremely nice, telling me that if they didn't call by Friday I need to call him and let him know. I just hope I don't have to! Adjuster person, just call me ok? Don't give my mind another reason to spaz out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy is cool, you have no reason to fear him. You can ask Rob, I'm sure they know each other.

Anonymous said...

so what happened....did they pay?