Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too Early To Be Excited

I walked out of work yesterday afternoon and was amazed at how wonderful the air felt. It didn't feel humid, there was a nice breeze blowing...man I can't wait for Fall. I even went home and turned off my AC and opened the windows for a bit to let some fresh air in. Did I mention I'm excited for Fall? Even walking out this morning it was nice & cool. This happens every year...August rolls around, kids start going back to school, football season starts, and I want cool weather. But it's like I expect it too soon! I need to remember back into the days of high school sweating my ass off in the marching band. That lasted a few weeks before freezing my ass of started. Remember Kim, remember!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marching band???
what did you play??

Kimmy said...

haha I played the flute! I still have it too...it's at my mom's house.