Monday, August 25, 2008

Ah, A Good Day

Man, today was a great day! It was busy aas heck today at work. Most people that called had the same problem - "I was on vacation and now that I'm back I've forgotten my password." Damn, does everyone go on vacation at the same time? But it resulted in a ton of wicked easy calls for me, so I can't complain! I was looking at the tickets I closed out today, and I had 18 tickets more than my closest coworker. Not that it's a competition or anything, but I was seriously kicking some ass today! I hope this is an indication of a good week to come. I have a free day on Friday, which means I do still have to go to work, but I'm not doing my job. Awesome! I get to go hang out with someone else on another team.

You know, I thought I had more to talk about than this. I don't know if I've distracted myself by puttering around the apartment and doing other stuff or what, but oh well. Here's hoping Tuesday was as awesome as Monday!

No comments: