Monday, August 4, 2008

Here You Go!

Okay, even though it's against my better judgement, here is a picture of me in the dress! Regardless of what you might think, I think I look meh. It's not a bad picture (thanks for taking it BagelDave), but I don't think it's a really good picture either. The photographer did a great job taking it, even though he was a bit intoxicated, I just don't think he had a good subject. I swear I never take good pictures. Ugh!

 


The wedding was a great time! A very lovely ceremony and a tasty reception. It was at a Dim Sum restaurant. Oh man that food was sooo good. Fried rice, chicken & vegetables, lobster, duck...mmmm so good.

You know, I was thinking to myself earlier that I do have things I want to pass on here. Not really big things, just somewhat interesting things that happened to me during the day, but I am too damn lazy to post it. How sad am I? I really do think a lot of it boils down to being in front of the pc all day long, and when I get home I don't feel like sitting in front of one all night. But no one says I have to get on here and write a book. Just hop on, make my little post, and then hop off. Done!

Oh! BagelDave and I did have a near death experience on our return trip from the wedding. Okay, okay, it wasn't that bad. We were behind a truck that was towing another truck on a trailer, and I thought to myself I don't feel like following along behind these guys, so I moved over into the left-hand lane to pass them. I was still behind the truck when BOOM! One of the truck's tires blew out! Nothing serious happened to them or us, just a spray of rocks & dirt. Dave kind of chuckled and me, well, I was sitting there tears burning in my eyes and a heart that wasn't beating. That incident totally scared the shit out of me! But like I said, we made it through unscathed, aside from some slightly dampened britches. Heheh just kidding about the pants!

No comments: