Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Much For Good Day #2

Well, dammit, I was hoping today would have been as good of a day today as it was yesterday. No such luck. I spent the first 3 hours of today in pain and nauseous. Unfortunately the antibiotics I'm on upset my tummy, and also it apparently means I'll have a a buildup of gas in there. (TMI you say? Quit reading then!) I would have given anything to burp or fart, seriously. I ended up getting some ginger ale from the convenience store down the street, and I spent my entire walk ripping burps that would have made Homer Simpson proud. It helped me feel better!

Let's see, what else sucked...got my cell phone bill. People - quit calling me. The bill is $145. That's almost DOUBLE what it should be. And Verizon, thanks for sticking it to me when I go over. I love it when my ass burns like that. Ok, I guess that last comment was a little much. But I feel like you can't win for losing lately.

Did I tell you guys I got a check from the insurance company about my car? Yep, they paid what my estimate said it would cost. I'm thinking about not getting the scratches fixed. Well, at least not any time soon. If the ENT says the tonsils need to come out, I have no clue how much that'll cost me. I will say my health insurance is pretty dope, but I've not had to use it to have any worthless, troublesome body parts removed. We'll see how that goes....

No comments: