Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Love DVR

I know I've talked about it before, but I honestly think DVR is one of the greatest inventions ever. I've spent a good part of my weekend catching up on Burn Notice. And if I thought I disliked commercials before DVR, it's only gotten worse since. Now even if I'm home and can watch a show, I don't. I record it and then watch it a little later so I can fast forward. I love you DVR.

I wish I had something exciting to talk about. Oh, I did go and see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick in concert last weekend. I got a free ticket through work and went with a bunch of coworkers. It really was a good time! Let's see, what else...went bowling last night...that was fun too! But man, that was expensive! Next time we said we should invade someone's house and Wii Bowl. It'll be a bit cheaper.

No comments: