Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess Who Went To The Doctor?

If you guessed me, you'd be right! I swear if I have to go to the doctor one more freaking time in the next month I'm just going to lose my shit and shove someone in front of a bus. The other night I felt itchy, but I didn't think anything of it. Not sure if I need to even now. Last night my throat hurt just a little bit. This morning I woke up and felt ok, but when I was using the bathroom I happened to notice some red spots on my legs. To me it almost looked like razor burn, but I haven't shaved lately. Then I happened to notice the same spots on my tummy, then on my chest. Fucking super. And my throat felt a little tight (although that might be in my head, just me being paranoid). I headed back to the doctor and was told to stop the antibiotic immediately, and to cross it off the list of future drugs. So no penicillin, no amoxicillin. Lesson learned. So now I'm on steroids to clear up my spots. And I have another pill to again prevent the yeast infection I don't have - yet. Sigh...I can't wait until my poor little body is back to normal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god how awful! So was that "hives" or whatever? My sister is allergic to a lot of stuff, but fortunately I'm not. At least not that I know of! Hopefully it'll all get better soon, that can't be fun.