Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Program

Okay, so I know a few of you have already started watching it, but man, I just watched the first two episodes of Dexter, and holy crap that show is awesome! Quite a few months back I read an article about it on CNN, and I thought to myself I had to see if that show was on DVD, because it sounded great. Then one night a coworker from Old Job mentioned the show, and I told him about how I had heard about it and wanted to see it, and low and behold he had the show on DVD! He said he'd let me borrow the disks, I just needed to let him know when I wanted to get the disks from him. We'd see each other at the bar, parties, whatever and he'd always say something like he forgot the disks or he didn't know I was going to be there. I had no worries though, I know where he lives, I could swing by and pick them up, and yet I never did. And then Saturday rolled around. Coworker called to say he was having people over and I was invited. I wasn't in the door 10 minutes when he grabbed the dvds for me. And to think I almost forgot them! Oh man this is such a good show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that show! I was surprised that CBS started showing it. I can't imagine it would be very interesting after they cut all the good parts for network TV.