Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy Busy!

I go and start up a new blog for people to read, and then I don't go and post anything - not so good! I've just been on the go lately! Went out last week with some new friends...that was a wild & crazy night. This week I hung out with some co-workers from Old Old Job...a good time as always. Last night I did spend a nice evening at home, but I didn't accomplish a lot because I spent a good 2 hours on the phone with a cousin. I'm excited - we were talking about our plans for this weekend. Tomorrow I'm flying up to MA with a coworker from Old Job. Her mom lives not too far from my family, so we thought it would be fun to fly up together. We probably won't see one another once we get there, but it'll be nice to have someone to hang out with in the airport and on the flight. Next weekend should be pretty busy also. I'm going to meet up with my brother and go to a drag race. Haha how redneck of me! That's okay, it'll be a lot of fun and hopefully I won't end up with a bad sunburn like the last time I went.

No comments: