Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Danger!

So that's a picture of the sidewalk I usually walk on every day to and from work. Walking by all of that construction equipment and stuff...I think I deserve some type of hazard pay. Just the other day they blocked off the sidewalk to do some work on it, which leaves walking through a jam packed parking lot or walking in the street. I don't care for either option, but the parking lot is safer than the street, even though it's wicked inconvenient. Bastards. Sometimes I hate you downtown!

On a completely unrelated note - I was running a bit late to work this morning and bolted out the door sans cell phone. Wow did I feel naked without it! I have to admit, I'm kind of paranoid to be without it. What if my car breaks down? What if I need to get in touch with someone? Good thing was I did have my work Blackberry with me, and I do have a few phone numbers memorized. Even so, I did constantly consider turning around on my ride to work just to get my phone. That's sad!

No comments: