Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jump!

Wow I had such an awesome dream last night! It's kinda weird though, it's not the content of the dream that was so cool, it was more how I felt when I woke up, because I was in the best of moods. In my dream I was a reporter, and I was doing a story about soldiers that worked on a plane similar to a C-130. We discussed how supplies were dropped out of the plane. Next, the commanding officer and I talked about the troops jumping, and said it was possible for me to jump with them. It wasn't really jumping and parachuting down to the ground, though, it was more of jumping out of the plane on a long line, and trailing behind it. Like parasailing, only out the back of a plane. I was so excited, I suited up and got all of my gear on, and listened to the soldiers as he explained the process. After I was sure he was done talking, I shot him a huge grin and took of running to the back of the plane and jumped! And then I woke up. I was still filled with all of that excitement, it was so hard to go back to sleep. I just laid there and imagined what would be happening next.

No comments: