Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I've been quite slack about posting lately, I totally admit. And there has been stuff that I've wanted to talk about. I've just been lazy. And that's one of my goals for the new year...to be less lazy. I need to get more active. Another resolution, if you call it that, is to go out more with singles and less with the Marrieds. Nothing against them, don't get me wrong, but going out with them isn't going to get me any closer to being married, which I would one day like. So SingleGirl and I have decided that we need to go out the two of us, minus the marrieds, at least twice a month. Our intention is to out and meet other singles, and if by chance they happen to be men, that's great, and if by chance something more comes from it, that's great also.

I must say I'm glad I've met SingleGirl. I met her through GirlRoommate, and she's the first single friend that I've had in a long while. Plus we've got a lot in common! We're thinking about joining a gym. Planet Fitness actually. Anyone go there? Pros? Cons? I need to get more active. I did get a Wii Fit for Christmas. I'm hoping that having that fat little mii looking at me will help motivate me. Though shouldn't the chubby me in the mirror be doing that already?

Now that I'm actually taking the time to sit down and type I can't think of much that I've been wanting to talk about. I made it through an entire year without going on antibiotics. I must say, for me that is fucking amazing. Having my tonsils removed has definitely been one of the best decisions of my life. I hate it that I waited so long to have it done. The cat's doing well - love that little Marco. WOrk is work...what else can I say?

No comments: