Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vacation Is Good

Yesterday I was saying how living at the new place doesn't feel like home yet - that I feel like I'm staying somewhere on vacation. I guess that's really been on my mind because I dreamt about that last night, but that vacation wasn't feeling so relaxing. OldRoommate was there, which makes sense kinda because I saw him recently, and that was the first time in quite a long time. We haven't spoken much recently, and in my dream I was desperate to talk him. My vacation was nearly over when I heard his sister was in some type of accident and the hospital needed to get in touch with him. I tried putting an immediate end to my vacation so that I could help find him, but it was suddenly like the people that I was staying with were holding me prisoner. I begged and pleaded to be let go, not for me but for OldRoommate and his sister. Another stupid dream that resulted in me waking up stressed and upset. Silly brain…go to sleep and relax!

No comments: