Monday, March 23, 2009

I Hurt

I took Friday off of work to start moving my stuff. I worked the entire workday by myself, moving boxes and small items down the stairs at my apartment complex and the either up or down a flight of stairs at the new place. Holy crap is my body tired!! My bar of soap slid off the soap holder in the shower this morning, and when I bent over to pick it up even the muscles in my ass were sore! I didn't know I had muscles there! It would be nice if all of that stair stepping resulted in me having an ass.

My new bedroom is an absolute disaster. At my old apartment my bed was on a broken bedframe, so when I moved I thought, why move it? Right now I'm doing the college thing of having my mattress and boxspring on the floor. No big deal, except that under-the-bed boxes can't really fit under the bed.

Fortunately the new place is very large, and we have a spare bedroom, which I have taken over. Right now it's the containment area for all of the stuff I have that I hae absolutely know idea where to put. A lot of it is stuff that wasn't in my bedroom at my apartment, so I don't really plan on having it in my bedroom now. I'll find a spot for it all, but not tonight. I haven't done anything...I kid you not when I say I hurt. I was walking down the stairs in the parking garage this morning and I seriously think my legs said, "F- you!" I have soccer on Wednesday, I can't be too tired!

Speaking of soccer, 3-0! Aw yeah!!!

No comments: