Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On Friday

So I have finally made an appointment with an ENT to get my tonsils checked out. My lovely coworkers have been coughing all over the place at work, and this morning I woke up with a bit of a sore throat. I've been putting it off because I've been feeling fine, but that little bit of pain this morning told me to quit being a pansy and call. I've even had a number for a few weeks now - Sexy Coworker gave me the number of his doctor, so it's not like I wasn't sure who to call. I'm just afraid. I was reading online that I might miss a week of work, have a nasty taste in my mouth, a lot of pain from my throat to my ear, blah blah blah. I'm a wuss, I know, I've said this all before. My appointment's at 2:00, and I'll be damned if I'm going to work when it's over. Woohoo!

No comments: