Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Staying Connected

So my cousin and I were talking on the phone last night, and it's the first time we've talked since my Wii's been hooked up and online since I moved. We exchanged Wii codes, and then we also exchanged Mario Kart codes. After talking for awhile we got onto the topic of her new Blackberry and I gave her my PIN so we could chat on Blackberry Messenger. Then I got to thinking....we talk on the phone. We next each other. We can chat on AIM or Blackberry Messenger. We can play the Wii together and send messages there. We follow each other on Facebook and Twitter. Every now and then we email each other. Really!? At least if I can't get in touch with her it won't be for a lack of trying!

Soccer's tonight...I'm excited. Things are a lot more fun with another girl out there. My fat ass doesn't need to be dropping dead. I am trying to be more active other nights...BGF and I jogged together a little bit, but we don't' work well together. Going uphill we were ok, motivating one another (translation: didn't want to quit before the other one), but once we hit flat land it's awful. He has to slow himself down to an uncomfortable pace to meet my short strides and I'm pushing too hard to catch up to his long ones. Maybe GirlRoommate will want to go out with me. We don't have to jog, but having someone with you is nice. I did like jogging with BGF, it just seems our size difference is too much to overcome.

No comments: