Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Say Again?

After my soccer game I was in the shower listening to my shower radio when Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers "The Waiting" came on. My brain must not have been fully functional, because at one point I thought he was singing, "the way it is is the hardest part..." Um, Kim...the song is called "The Waiting", not "The Way It Is", hello! I think my made up line of lyrics did hit home though with the way things have been at work lately. It's just been one of those times where, it is what is is, suck it up and deal with it. And I just hate that that's the answer. Yes, change is a bitch and a lot of people don't like it (such as myself!!), and it's going to take some work, but it's for the greater good. In the end it will pay off. The pros will outweigh the cons. I don't understand why we just have to settle! Isn't that part of the problem with society? We're just letting assholes be assholes, we're settling for mediocre results. NO! Unacceptable. I will bitch my way to change. Or to getting fired, one of the two.

No comments: