Sunday, April 19, 2009

Slacker

I admit I've been totally slack about posting on here lately. I think the biggest reason is the lack of an internet connection. Since I moved my computer has not been connected to the internet. It's a 3 story home and our cable modem is downstairs in the basement and my pc is on the top floor in my bedroom. The pc I'm on now is hooked wirelessly to the router, but it's the only pc with a connection. That's not entirely true...my old work pc is connected, but it's my old work pc because the system board is going whacky and the machine keeps locking up. I have a new one at work, and my old one is going to be surplused once I get all the data off of it that I want to keep. In two weeks the house will be wired, so maybe I'll be better at my posting.

With all of that being said, you'd think I had something really exciting to tell you about. Nope...nothing special. Soccer's been a lot of fun. This season is going so much better for us than last season did...I think we're really coming together as a team. Work is work, whatever....um, that's kind of it.

No comments: