Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy Busy

I don't think I'm mentioned it or not, but I've started to entertain the idea of buying a house. Everyone says it's a great time to buy, and come the end of summer I know my apartment folks will be asking if I'll be renewing my lease. Don't really want to - my rent goes up and I get nothing extra. Not cool. I did go and look at a few houses this weekend. Uh. Yeah. Not sure exactly what I want to say about those houses. Didja have to take a basketball and try and chuck it through every wall in the house? And good grief? Did someone take an axe to the bathroom floor? Cracks in a slab foundation, can't see that being a good thing! No wonder they only showed pictures from the outside of those houses! I would like to say a big big thank you to Geeky Girl for answering a question for me about HOAs. I had a very negative perception of them and she's help me straight! Seriously, I do appreciate the email...it really did explain things I wondered about!

It's a little difficult to squeeze this house hunting in my busy social calendar. I'm not kidding! I went from a few weekends were I was bored off my rocker to me having to reply, "Let me check my calendar to see if I'm free." I'm not complaining by any means, I'm just surprised to say I have a life!

Oh, if you get bored, check this out. Oh and this. It's my first experience putting up a video on YouTube! I am so awesome haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean that novel I sent you? Yeah.. while I completely understand why some people don't like HOAs, I also think there is a very good reason for having them around.