Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Lost

As I was riding away from the parking garage I started to dig through my bag looking for my cell phone. Fortunately I was able to stop at a red light and really dump out the bag and wade through the contents and yep, my phone was not in there. I did have my work phone so I beeped one of the guys in the office and asked him to check and see if my phone was at my desk. He let me know that it was on my monitor stand, and I decided that rather than battling traffic and finding a place to parallel park it would be fine to leave the phone at the office overnight. And even though I have my work phone, I feel so lost without my phone. I actually don't talk on the phone that much, and on occasion I'll text message, but maybe it's the idea of having to go all night without it that makes me feel weird, like a piece of me is missing. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I had a home phone that people could call if they need me. The only people that know my work number are my mom and my brother. Hope no one else is looking for me!

No comments: